As of today, the Centerway Walking Bridge is now open! Other than the structural upgrades, there are some other updates to check out.
- North Side info board on History of the Chemung River
- South Side info board on the history of the bridge
- A park setting with benches and landscaping
- Some installations such as a section of glass tiles
- Animal paw print markers for kids to find
- And yes… the maze is back and better than ever
Check out the slideshow above!
To celebrate the Bridge opening, a fireworks display will go off from the bridge during the Parade of Lights on Nov. 30th.